GLITTER & SPICE SLEEP BAGS:
Glitter & Spice’s ultra-soft 100% jersey cotton Baby Sleep Bags are designed with a focus on functionality, safety and style. With no blankets to kick off, baby will stay safe and at a comfy temperature throughout the night.
When it comes to the bedtime routine, baby’s familiarity with putting on our Baby Sleep Bag will provide him/her with a sense security and confidence, in addition to the understanding that it is time for bed, even when away from home.
Glitter & Spice Baby Sleep Bags are available in 3 sizes and 2 Togs. A Tog is a warmth rating measurement - the higher the tog, the warmer the product. When deciding on the best tog rating to use, consider the clothes baby is wearing, and the temperature in baby’s bedroom.
GLITTER & SPICE FEATURES:
CHOOSING A SIZE:
CHOOSING A TOG:
A TOG measurement is a European warmth rating: the higher the tog, the warmer the product. Glitter & Spice baby sleep bags are available in two tog ratings – 2.5 Tog and 1.0 Tog. A number of factors determine the tog rating of the baby sleep bag that should be used. These include the number of clothes baby is wearing, the temperature in baby’s bedroom and baby's health.
WHAT IS A BABY SLEEP BAG?
Baby Sleep Bags or Baby Sleeping Bags are wearable blankets designed to be used instead of traditional blankets and sheets. Baby Sleep Bags have a neck opening and armholes and are therefore ‘worn’. This helps baby stay at the right temperature through the night without the problem of traditional blankets and sheets being kicked off or baby getting tangled up, possibly obstructing the infant’s breathing. Please note that you should be regularly checking your baby to make sure he or she is not too hot or cold, as all babies and their environments are different.
WHY SHOULD ONE USE A BABY SLEEP BAG INSTEAD OF BLANKETS AND SHEETS?
- They stop babies from kicking off their covers, getting cold and waking themselves
- They can’t be kicked off and ending up over baby’s head or tangled up and possibly obstructing baby’s breathing
- They keep baby at a comfortable temperature all night long
- Baby can wake up, move around his crib, and fall back to sleep all on his own without you having to tuck them back in
- They become a great part of the bedtime routine, and will help your baby feel familiar, secure, and confident. In addition, baby will develop an understanding when it’s time for bed, even when away from home.
- They may delay the age at which your baby rolls over onto his tummy, as well as the age baby is able to climb out of his crib.
Distributed in Canada by:
Oyaco Products Inc.
Calgary, AB, T3K 2E4